Monday, 22 February 2010

My First Post - The All Important Question: Why?

This blog post is my first one, and I would like to thank Conor Neill who has shown me the way, and has given me the confidence to get started (click here for Conor's blog - The Rhetorical Journey).

This blog will build upon my experiences of life and business - of being an entrepreneur, and wishing I had been a smarter one.  The purpose of this blog will evolve over time– for the moment it is for me, so that I can “set free” some of the thoughts and ideas that are running around inside my head, where they bump and collide, and truth be told, stress me out because I don’t know what to do with them. 

This blog will help me to think harder about stuff that interests me, but also force me to be more concrete and articulate by writing down my thoughts for all to see.  With enough practice, instead of someone meeting a person with a million ideas running around their head, they will meet someone with clarity of thought and action, and the inner confidence that comes from being able to communicate clearly. 

Although this blog is for me, I hope there will be some interesting and useful posts every so often, which I am keen for anyone to comment and build upon.  I look forward to emptying my brain…and being a better person for it.

1 comment:

  1. Great start. I look forward to learning from your experience, sharing ideas and watching as you create your first eBook and become a global leader in Digital Media.

    ReplyDelete